Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Our First Time!

When a couple experiences their first time together, it is a moment that will never be forgotten! I was much more terrifying than I thought it would be! It made my heart pound and my palms sweat! Needless to say, it was AMAZING! Yesterday, Whitney and I experienced our first time....flying together! haha! Whitney, knowing how much I love flying bought me my first two flight lessons for my birthday, yesterday I cashed one in and got to fly a sports cruiser for the first time! A Sports cruiser is a two seater airplane pretty comparable to the size of a remote control plane you see people flying in the park. Ridiculously small! Yesterday was super windy so when we got in the air... well you can probably guess how the flight was! We droped out of the sky about 100 times and I literally might have pee'd just a little....twice! It was like a rollercoaster and I loved every second of it! The instructor let me do all the flying other than take off and landing! After my flight, my brother Cory decided he wanted to have his first lesson flying in a cessna 172. It's 4 seater so Whitney & I got to rider along in the back! Whitney absolutely hates roller coaster, so it surprised me that she wanted to go, but she was a champ and jumped in the back seat like it was nothing! It was her first time to fly in a small air plane! We got to sit and enjoy the view with each other as Cory flew us around! It was a great day, and an awesome birthday present from my wifey to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment