Monday, December 27, 2010

Countryman Christmas

So, I would say this was a pretty fantastic Christmas. Mainly because it was the FIRST Christmas Shane & I got to spend together as well as with family, but also because... I pretty much scored big time in the gifts department! Shane is amazing, and literally, every holiday or birthday or anything...he spoils me! One of the many reasons I love him! ;) My three favorite gifts he got me are my HOT Badgley Mischka shoes, I adore them. A beautiful rosegold Michael Kors watch, My first big girl watch! And a Photoshop program! I loved everything he got me, but these indeed were my top three. see, I told you he spoils me. I kind of dropped the ball, though he wont admit it, and only got him three to my eight presents... oops! I got him this Decocandle he's been RAVING about for literally the past three months, a green rubber player Nixon, and I made him a Utes blanket that I don't think has left his side since I gave it to him. We also got lots for married life for family and best of all, a WII! His parents bought one for both of the new couples this Chirstmas, we were pretty stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment