Monday, December 13, 2010

First post!

YAY!! So, in the light of the event that Shane & I are getting MARRIED (....soon! :) ) I decided I would finally let my self create one of these, to keep intouch with everyone and keep you updated on just how our amazing new life together is starting out! Who knows how long I will keep this going, because lets face it, I'm a horrible journal writer and asking me to write one more thing on top of that just might not happen! BUT, I have wantted one of these for some time now, and because the wedding date is quickly (some days more slowly) approaching, I figured I would indulge and just allow my self to do it! I'm pretty excited, and though he might not admitt it, Shane is pretty excited about the blog too! He even asked when I told him about it, "CAN I WRITE IN IT??" and yes, he sounded that excited!

60 days! We will be sending invites out in the next two weeks or so! So, even though I have posted this multiple times, in multiple places, if want an invitation please let us know! We really want everyone to have an announcement, and for everyone who can get here to come party with us! So just shoot us an email or leave us a comment with your name and address and we will be sure to get you one!

 Shane is actually napping at the moment, poor kid! He had to work at 7 am this morning, meaning he had to get up at 6! Now, that might not seem early to most of you but 6 am kicks our aces! And this is where it gets worse. At about 12 AM last night he leaves my house for the 40 minute ride home. and just after 12:40 I get a call from him....
"Whitney... I am so mad right now, all I can do is laugh"
"What?" I'm half asleep and confused obviously
"turn on your light..." so I do... I always do what im told..haha. " Do you see anything that belongs to me on your floor?"
Shane had come over, Saturday afterwork...in his work clothes, and we changed to go take engagement pictures! So at 12:50 am or so, he yet again, ventures out for the 40 minute drive back to my house to get his work clothes that he needs in just a few house. Needless to say he didn't finally get to sleep until about 2 or so and is a pretty sleepy boy! So when he wakes up, what are we doing today? What else... Wedding planning and errands! That seems like it's our life lately! Short engagements mean a lot to do in a little amount of time. It's like trying to fit an egg in a small bottle, you have to put some fire under its butt to make it all work out that way you want. And that is exactly what we are doing... fire under our butts...24/7 haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment