Saturday, May 7, 2011

Slacker

Yes, You are correct, it has indeed been over a month since my last blog post... almost two actually... Fail. Epic Fail.  Unfortunately for us, nothing too exciting has made it's way into our little lives and fortunately for you, I did not decide to blog about this nothingness and make it sound exciting. so, really it was out of the kindness of my heart. It's a win win!

We are red as lobsters at the moment. Our white little bodies had no chance against today's smoldering hot Texas sun. Butttt, the blue angles sure did. That's right boys and girls, we just got back from the Air show and it was quite the show. Going into this, I will be honest, I was pretty doubt full, I didn't know what planes could do for nearly FIVE whole hours to keep you entertained. Shane had been telling me about this for a month now, him and his plane fetish would not have missed it for the world. not for the world, but for work. Sadly he was let down when he found out on Thursday that he would have to work today... So we devised a plan. this morning I got his clothes ready and met him at great wolf lodge just before twelve. Matt Jones, his best friend, co worker, and friend whom also has a plane fetish, tagged along with us. and we made it just in time.

Seriously though, It was greatness. The things these pilots can do is ridiculous. And being the wanna-be "photographer" that I am is was an amazing rush trying to capture the intensity, and the beauty they brought through there flying. I felt like legit paparazzi out there. " Click clickclickclick" haha. 

I think everyone who left that show now dreams of being as cool as those pilots haha. I know Shane will be for weeks!

We had quite the easter. We decided to make eachother baskets one night for Family home evening! They turned out so great!  I was soo excited to give Shane his basket I woke up at 6 am like a litle kid on christmas. I woke up and snuck out of bed and cleaned up the living room a bit to pass the time and let him sleep. Then I hid his 12 special eggs in the back yard. Each egg had yummy candy inside and a letter on each. When he finally found them all he had to figure out what they spelled. "flight lesson" was his big easter gift! 
Shane also had special plans for me and got me a gorgeous locket from zales :) he knows me so well. sweet boy.

Now we are working on our latest project and redoing My mother in laws bath room!  It is quite the project but turning out really well and i cant wait to see the finished project! Its been really fun working and painting together!

Our three months is just around the corner! I can't believe time has passed so quickly! But every moment of it has been a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment